7/21/2005

Negatives, positives

Things I don't care for much right now:

* When I am shrugging off some ridiculous wedding expense or idea and I say, "Well, you only get married once," and inevitably, someone says, "Yeah, hopefully," and laughs. Shut up, asshole.

* The caterpillars that live in our house.

* The fact that I'm reading Harry Potter at such an alarming rate that I'll soon be finished and have only normally interesting books to read, and not wonderful books written for children that are so intriguing I forget to do the dishes.

* All the dirty dishes.

Things that are good:

* Mina panting after going on adventures in the backyard.
summermina

* Beers, outside.

* Harry Potter.

* Thursdays.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fridays, better.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home