9/23/2005

We used to talk on the phone about my career, important stuff like that. Now this wedding is my life. IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS.

Mom: "Cookies. We need to talk about Italian cookies."

Daughter: "We're going to have those for dessert, right?"

Mom: "Yeah, but the guest list is getting big. I mean, 300 people or more. We might have to have everyone bring some Italian cookies."

Daughter: "I know, that's a lot of people."

Mom: "300 people! If everyone has three, that's like 900 cookies. That's something like 80 dozen cookies, Cara..."

3 Comments:

Blogger Cara Maria McDonough said...

Just testing out my new comment verification process. Everybody type the word! Thanks for the advice, Eric. Take THAT, spammers!!!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

300 people!!! lady, you must be crazy. I hope it's fabulous!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto to Sarah...hope it's great, most important, but you are kind of crazy.

And it sucks that we all have to do this to our blogs. Somehow the scammers are pulling...well, anyway...

eric

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home