12/08/2005

You'll be a man someday, but for now...


Thanks to J's Uncle Bobby, I, as well as all of you out there (J, I am your wife and we are bonded eternally by law and by the Lord above and you cannot divorce me for publishing pictures of you in a bunny rabbit outfit, ok?) can see what my precious husband looked like as a youngster all ready for Halloween, or for just hanging out at home having a good time.
Bobby pulled me aside on our recent trip to Connecticut and handed me a white envelope, explaining that he had some blackmail material for me. There was no way in hell I was going to deprive my friends and the world wide web of this. My Justin. I couldn't love anyone more.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gorilla Hero said...

I look like a deranged Easter Bunny. I looks like a pink nightmare.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hat's off, but I thought "Harvey" was six-foot?

Seriously...that's the fun of old photos. I think it's a pretty darn nice costume, actually.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute little girl justin was.

7:49 PM  
Blogger MotherOf3Guys said...

What's up doc? He really is adorable.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is your costume next year for HAlloween!
-Preet

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had this horrible premonition of Justin peeing on my grave someday.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home