5/19/2005

Summer school

I've decided that it must remain important to try new things, like say learning a new skill or attaining a new hobby. A class. Living in the Triangle there are no shortage of educational outlets and I'm wondering if I should choose something to further my career, like a writing class, or maybe learning Spanish, or something more frivolous, like sculpture, or dance. Whatever the case, this is my pledge. Not that I have a daily pledge or anything like it, but perhaps that, too, would be a good idea. A daily goal. Today - sign up for a class. Tomorrow - who knows? Let's just say for now, Tomorrow - drink a cup of coffee. This is a favorite I often add to to-do lists just so I'll have something to immediately check off. Drink a cup of coffee. Done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home