5/16/2005

You've got to be kidding me. No electricity, day 9.

Pittsboro is overrun with roaming salespeople. I know because one just visited. They're often young, and always talking the talk. But the most notable thing about these salespeople is the items they sell.

"How ya doin, sweetheart?" (for real)

He had a light up aquarium complete with fake fish that appear to swim, and a ratchet set, both at "unbelievable" prices.

He said that because of the low cost, "people are picking them up!" But I don't believe him.

All I wanted to do was let him know that I currently live in a house filled with more crap than even the most talented of salespeople could get rid of, as well as no electricity. The fish wouldn't appear to swim, which would be more depressing than any of us could handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home