8/02/2005

One step away from madness

I was just perusing the Crate and barrel website looking at items to add, and not add, to our blossoming registry. I was checking out two different kinds of cocktail shakers, one "hammered," and one smooth, and thinking, "Goddamnit how do I CHOOSE?" Then I remembered that we are picking out things, at random, for people to buy for us when, I mean, really, we've already got stuff, but we just want nicer stuff. That takes the stress away, when you put it that way. Furthermore, we got our first wedding present last night. Awesome mixing bowls, and in the excitement of first-wedding-present bliss, J put one right on his head. Like a hat. It is important to remember that life is so fun.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep...don't stress the small stuff and have fun on the ride.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But isn't that the fun of the whole thing?

If she wants me to shutup, she knows how to find me and tell me.

e

:)

3:22 AM  
Blogger Cara Maria McDonough said...

I do love the comments. It makes me feel that aside from this being great self entertainment, people are actually reading - and even have something to say about it. You guys could really say whatever, I just like to see the number of comments listed below the entry (evidence: I am commenting on my own blog right now).

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home