9/29/2005

He walks me down the aisle. He toasts. He dances. The rest, it's too much.

Father: "So you'll come down, you'll do your dress fitting..."

Daughter: "But Dad, listen. I'm going to need you to - "

Father: "Will you SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK? So you'll swing by the house, drop the dogs off, go into the city - "

Daughter: "Yeah but I'm going to need you to pick up the dogs, take them to the - "

Father: "It's FINE. I'll pick up the dogs, go to the Bay, Mama will meet us out -"

Daughter: "Mama? Did you say 'Mama'?"

Father: "I did. I'm losing it."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cara,

Good luck at your wedding. Don't worry about the small stuff. Our wedding was at my parent's house and we blew out the electricity. Everyone still had fun! Being married is even more fun then the party.

So have a blast,
Maureen Salmon Minard

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home