11/09/2005

A common suggestion/I need some help

Me: "I'm bored."

Suggestion-provider: "You should write a book!"

I agree, and am going to need some book-worthy topic suggestions in the comments section of this post, please. Let's make this a joint effort. I'll keep you guys up to date on my progress! Now, remember: 1) I'm not good at writing fiction. I like real-life. Humorous subjects, preferably. 2) History isn't my greatest subject, so nothing about past wars and whatnot, ok? Don't overestimate my skills. I get facts wrong all the time.

4 Comments:

Blogger MotherOf3Guys said...

Real life humerous subject??? You're living with one everyday!!! J is a wealth of book worthy topics!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since u r just married - Survival guide to the First Year of Marriage....


Or - The intricacies of bird watching...the hidden phenomenon....

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should not just focus on your husband, but also on the rest of your family and friends.

Chapter 1: Big Ass goes to the beach
Chapter 2: Daddy's itchy
Chapter 3: Milk in the Drum Room
Chapter 4: Frigates!
Chapter 5: How I met Fabio
Chapter 6: The Afternoon TD, a rare and beautiful thing
Chapter 7: watching Margaret Cho

essentially take some of your previous blog post and expand them/combine them.

-love anonymous who's about to miss the bus and might wake you up to drive me to lab this morning

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I have a multitude of topics to write about. You could always write about the transition from single life to marriagedom... and then on to babymaking pressures, home buying pressures, career move pressures... oh sorry, that was my life! I would take the other posters' suggestion - observations about the first year of marriage are really funny.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home