3/16/2006

Monday haikus (on Thursday)

By Eric

Blogging is easy.
You write whatever you want.
Even on Mondays, too.

The dog barks freely.
Something is not right for him.
Must need his walking.

Daughter learns to read.
So much for reading captions.
Bad words are easy.

By Chappy

East coast birds chirping
Pacific waves in my head
Just took the red-eye

No Wilco
Two mini-break-ups
The quote list!

By Jeff

What could that smell be?
I don't know I can't tell you.
Oh I hope it's food.

Girls are the devil.
You can hate me if you want.
I like the devil.

What a bad haiku.
Don't even read this poem.
You are now dumber.

haikus are quite fun.
It's much more fun than i thought.
Gotta love haikus.

By Tom

Jeff writes good haikus
He makes me laugh in each verse
I wish I wrote good

By Mother of 3 Guys
Haikus not easy
My boys wrote pretty good ones
Mom needs writing school.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That first one should just be "Even on Mondays". The "too" is just a bad habit.

e

4:26 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

There once was
A man from Nantucket
Whose...

Oh sorry, that's a limerick.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nantucket is cool
Vinyard gets lucky with fools
But they are smarter.

I couldn't resist. This reminds me of playing "slam" lims on a drive across the country once.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Just Googled Haikus
I never learned them at school
Must have been absent

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home