5/16/2006

These guys are the reason I haven't written in nearly a week


Here they are at the Council on Aging when I made them come to work with me last week. Cute, huh? More on my visitors from LA and Wilmington and our North Carolina adventure later when I'm in house and pajamas, praying to my liver, that it forgive me for all my sins, and to God, that he forgive me for my other sins, that include accidentally telling a random guy in a bar a few untruths, like that Max and Justin are gay lovers. Sometimes when you are with your friends you get a little wily.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait... Max and Justing AREN'T gay lovers? I learn something new every time I read your blog, Cara. Love, AES

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think "She's gay" or "He's gay" are the two biggest lines ever ever used at the Beacon Hill Pub or Red Hat. It inspired Will & Grace. hehe

e

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home