5/18/2006

My apologies

I know my posts have been lacking lately. Short remembrances of conversations. Pictures. Unfulfilled promises. I could say I've been busy, which is absolutely true, but something (the fact that I just browsed The Superficial for half an hour?) tells me that if I had a better schedule, I'd be able to do all the things. All the good work and blogging and planning for the future, as well as having very nice nails and always sporting a fab pair of earrings. So here's some resolutions. Some promises, promises I promise to fulfill:

One post every weekday (at least)
Do some incredible things that will make for good, worthwhile blogging
Find J a birding friend (that one is unrelated, but...takers?)

1 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

There is always time for The Superficial!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home